Sunday, August 31, 2008

To Romania!

In the midst of all my lists and things to do before leaving, I am still in awe of God's faithfulness and love for Nate and I. Proiding an opportunity for me to go to Romania to see Rachel and Iza and the kiddos at the center... to love them and spend time with them. I am so thankful. I wasn't sure when, or if I would be able to go over, even though I had a desire in my heart from the first time I saw pictures of those little angels. I wasn't sure why I didn't have a job yet. I knew God had something in mind, but what, I never know. "And here you go", He said, "you're going to Romania". I wouldn't have been able to take off for two weeks and go if I were working somewhere. God knew, I was just supposed to trust.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

I'm super excited!!! Pray for Nate, as he will be without me for two weeks. The jury is out on how he will survive!

1 comment:

lsgulley said...

I love this! Please keep us informed on all you do in Romania. Please tell all the children at the center that the "Bumble Bee Lady" says Hello! Be very careful and have a safe trip. Grandma Gulleyxoxoxo